Monday, February 21, 2011

The Red Room - 2011 Tapping World Summit

The Red Room - 2011 Tapping World Summit


Hello Everyone! I woud like to share with you this audio file I got from World Tapping Summit. It was really interesting and thought you might enjoy it.
I have not yet done tapping. I have a hard time trying to focus on a negative feeling, which is what you have to do when tapping. I did try it this evening and it really does put on in a different state of relaxation. Almost like when I meditate. I think it will be something that I might expirement with.
There was a reason The Law put this in front of me and it is my job to explore it and figure out what I am supposed to learn from it. I will keep you all posted with my experience with it.
Meanwhile, it would be awesome to hear any comments you might have about it.
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, have an even greater week, and that your days are full of LOVE!!!! Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment