Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't take the wrong turn! Everything happens for a reason!



I have had such a long day today! I am exhausted! I am so blessed to be at home safe in my warm comfortable bed! Thank you God for getting me home safe after my long journey! I am so grateful that I have a warm, safe home to come back to! :)
I had to work out of town today about an hour away. Since I was only another half hour away from my Mom's house I decided to keep going a little away from home to visit her for a while. I turns out that extra half hour ended up taking me 1 hour and 20 minutes. In the middle of the freeway, traffic completely stopped. I was stuck within the same 10 miles for about an hour! There was no apparent reason for traffic jam, but the entire way I kept praying I hope everyone is okay. Turns out it must have been something very minor because out of no where the traffic just opened up and started speeding up. No accident, no roads being worked on, no one pulled over. It seemed as though traffic was stopped for NO apparent reason!!! But you know what.... I remembered a story that I will share with you. I posted it on FB a few months ago, and people could hardly beleive....
Laura Tabarez
Remember, everything always happens for a reason! Last night I had a dream a was in a car accident. This morning I couldn't find my keys. I remembered to not loose my cool and be patient as there is a reason for everything. On my way on I5 saw an accident. Thank you God for keeping me and my baby safe, and the wonderful way in which you work!!!
So, lesson learned.... tonight I kept my cool. Did not get upset that I was STUCK in traffic for what seemed like an eternity. No matter what roadblocks come our way...we have to remember everything happens for a reason. Just trust that the right things are happening to you at the right time :) My 2 hour trip ended up being almost a 4 hour trip. But I got to spend some time with my Mommy :) And, I am so blessed to have made it home safe! I am so grateful to be cozy in my bed, and to be able to get my rest :) Thank you God!!!!
-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment