Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introduction

The SecretThe Secret: The PowerThe Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
I will post every day. My goal is to motivate at least one person per day. I would love to help out the world, even if it is by people learning from my journey. I hope to inspire people to be the best they can be, just as others have inspired me. I will paste my first blog from my '100 Day Reality Challange' below to give you an idea of what I am doing. My hopes are that with this blog, I can reach out to thousands of people so that we together can connect and make this world a better place through our positive thoughts and our love. My grammar is not the best and this is my first experience with blogging, but the sky is the limit, right? Please feel free to ask any questions....here it goes...


Hi Everyone! I am so excited to start this challange!!! I am a strong believer in the law of attraction. The first thing I do every day when I wake is is Give Thanks for everything in my life. As get up and start my daily routine I'm already visualizing the wonderful day that I am going to have. I know that this will be such an amazing journey! Thank you all for taking the time to read this blog. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I will give you a very small summary of my background and experiences.



People throughout my life have told me that it seemed as though I had everything I wanted in my life. Things such as, "you're so lucky!," or "you get everything you want in your life!." And, I really felt this way! Even when I would have experiences that others viewed as a negative one, I would seem so put together and some would even say I was 'faking' my feelings. However, they looked up to me fo my courage and strength. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Therefore, my job is to find out what the reason is. What am I supposed to learn from this? What can I gain? What can I teach someone? How can I hep? This is how I would deal with these situations, but I could never explain how I FELT about life.



It was such an awakening feeling the first time that I watched the movie, The Secret, a couple of years ago. They connected everything in my life for me. Everything started making sense and fell into place. Several of times during the movie I would get chills down my spine, my smile would grow from ear to ear, and I felt the love flow through my entire body. I felt so confident and energized to live and take control of my life. For years I tried to explain to people in my life the reasons why I believed I had all these blessings. But, I just couldn't find a way to put it into words. I would just describe it as, "Well, I just put my heart into it." However, rarely anybody understood what I meant. So many steps in the movie were things that I had done all my life without even knowing what I was doing. This was such a powerful moment for me because I realized that I was doing the right things in life and this allowed me to be able to control my life that much easier.



Now, I am comfortable explaining to everyone how I beleive I attract all these blessings I have in my life. I constantly look for ways in which I improve and bring more love into my life. Among the many things I do such as, journaling, visualising, meditate, affirmations, and reading, There is one thing that I do the most, which is the core of everything. I LOVE. I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE!!! No matter what is going on my life, I find the things in my life for which I feel love. This is such an amazing feeling!!!



During the next 100 days I hope to continue living a life full of LOVE. I know that by doing this, I will attract a richer purpose of life. I will attract emotional and financial freedom. I know that with all of the current blessings that I have attracted in my life, I will definately have an abundane of all of my wishes. I am grateful that I came accross this website! I am excited and grateful for all the positive relationships this challange will bring to me. Thanks to all for your support!!!

I wish you all the hapiness and love in the world! Please do not hesitat to give any opinions, questions, comments! You're help is greatly appreciated :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this further glimpse into who you are and what inspires you!
    You are all about love and joy and I think that is just fabulous!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete