Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Allow Love into your life!!!

Isn't it just amazing???? So powerful!!! It makes you want to go out in front of thousands of people and just scream from the bottom of your lungs!!! You want to give everyone the same feeling! You want to scream, laugh, cry, but wait--- take a breath - you have to remind yourself. This feeling pierces into your heart like a hundred needles. It makes you get lost in this trance. It's almost like you are just lost in this world of pure bliss!!!! The color that you see is red - dominant, leading and strong like the love that rules your life! The sounds that you hear are waterfalls of the abundace that is pouring upon you like a never ending waterfall. As you look around you at the beautiful surroundings that we are blessed with, the air that we breath, the cold touch of the wind awakens you. And when that happens? You smile again!!! Because you soak up every ounce of being that is around you and within you. You take it! You welcome it! you are consumed with it! And naturally, and Of course you would want to share this with everyone!!!



IT IS LOVE!!!! AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THANK YOU! Thank you!!! Thank you for allowing so much love into my life, and most of all THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SHARE ALLTHIS LOVE WITH EVERYONE AROUND ME!!!

This is what we shoud feel every day. Even when situations arise that might want to push you to the negative side, you need to find it. It is in you! It is in every one of our souls. Why would you not want to take it and run with it, when it's the most amazing feeling you've ever had. You deserve it, right? So allow it! Welcome it! Be grateful for it! Give it!



I had an amazing convesation today with one of my closest friends! The love was pouring from each of our souls! I can only hope that every day, every one is as blessed to have such an amazing feeling.



And with love comes joy, abundace, and manifestations. One more story on the subject of manifestations.....

I cut out a picture of a dining room set I wanted. It was priced at $699. Really cute, basic, but cute! Perfect for what I had in mind. I cut it out and put it on my vision board. Every time I walked by my vision board, or my dining room, or any area near my dining room, or I saw a furniture add or picture, I pictured and felt like I already had the one I wanted. I just got an email with the add price for $399. Additionally, I got another e-mail as club member, I get 20% off ths weekend only! This makes it to $319!!! In less than 2 weeks this made it entirely within my reach! Ididn't sit around and say , "well, I'll wait till it goes on sale, or I can't afford it, or I'll wait to shop for a less expensive one." I knew that I was going to get it anyway, I felt like I already had it. I released it, I trusted and I was grateful for it! Therefore, the universe gave me exactly what I felt!!! Thank you!!! Thank you God for allowing me to notice and feel the gratitude and love I feel each and every day!!!



yeah! to my new dining set, I will have it in my home on Friday!



I wish you all the best. An abundant life! A life full of Love. There are many things throughout the day that you can do to feel this way! I am here to help. I am here to listen. I am here! Please post any comments or questions! Let the universe help you with the tools you need to have an abundant life!!!




-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment